Monday, July 4, 2016

"Two Roads Diverged In A Wood And I-"

I am stuck standing in a yellow wood.
I am standing, staring down two paths,
wishing I could take both.
How torn I feel as I weigh pros and cons
Neither path appears better or worse than the other
They both look just as fair.
Neither path will be effortless
Neither path will be easy.
They both will reap me rewards of sorts.
Really, they're both the same
except for the fact that they're not.
I'd love to put a choice on hold and revisit it again
Unfortunately, life doesn't play that way
Once I choose, I won't be coming back
In a year from now, I'll re read this blog
And I'll probably let out a sigh.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I'm going to take the one less traveled by.
And I'm hoping it will make all the difference!





1 comment:

  1. Good writing! That much at least will be clear when you re-read this.

    ReplyDelete